Header Ads

Mou could be consoled by Danny Rose's move, amidst Lindelof flop

  • In a sensational interview Danny Rose has demanded Tottenham buy players
  • Mauricio Pochettino's side are yet to buy anyone in a record-breaking window
  • The defender wants Spurs to sign 'well-known players' instead of obscure ones
  • He would speak to the club if a 'concrete' offer was lodged for him 


Danny Rose has urged Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino to strengthen his squad ahead of the new season.
In a record-breaking transfer window, Spurs are yet to buy a player while Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City have bolstered their squads with a number of big-money signings reports Daily mail
And in an exclusive interview with The Sun, Rose said: 'I am not saying buy 10 players, I'd love to see two or three — and not players you have to Google and say, 'Who's that?' I mean well-known players.

He added: 'Anyone who says we don't need any signings, I'm not buying into that.'
And while Rose is not actively looking for a move away from north London, he would speak to Spurs if a 'concrete' offer came in.
Rose, believed to be earning £65,000 per week, told The Sun's Dave Kidd: 'As with everyone else in my team, in my opinion, I am worth more than I am getting.
'I'm not saying I want out, but if something came to me that was concrete, I'd have no qualms about voicing my opinions to anyone at the club.'

On Wednesday, when asked if Tottenham would be able to keep hold of Rose amid Chelsea and United's interest, Pochettino told talkSPORT: 'Like I said before... the decision is always up to us: sell (the) player or not.
'That is another rumour (like there) was before with Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Danny, Hugo (Lloris), Toby Alderweireld... many, many players.
'Then we only decide to sell Kyle to Manchester City, for different reasons, but I think that we are not a club that need(s) money... to sell. That is rumour and if an offer arrives we'll see what happens.'

“I will say this too, I will play up north. I don’t know exactly when but I will get back up north and play some football somewhere. I am going to make it my priority before I retire to play football up there. I have been away for over 10 years now and I don’t get to see my mum that often. I’m not saying I want out, but if something came to me that was concrete, I’d have no qualms about voicing my opinions to anyone at the club.” he told the Guardian 

No comments

Theme images by spxChrome. Powered by Blogger.